Why Own a Reliable Heating and Air Conditioning Service Agreement?
- Monetary discounts on repair calls
- Priority repair service
- Annual or bi-annual HVAC maintenance inspections to help prevent breakdowns and extend unit life. Find problems before they become repair problems!
- Keep utility costs low with regular HVAC unit maintenance — SAVE MONEY!
- Documentation of regular HVAC unit maintenance helps potential homebuyers feel confident in the heating and air conditioning system of the home
Agreement is transferrable to a new home, should you move during the terms
- Regular HVAC, heat pump or furnace maintenance is far less costly than repair or replacements.
Why Choose Reliable Heating and Air Conditioning?
- Over 30 years experience serving Chattanooga’s heating and air conditioning service and repair needs
- The largest and most decorated heating and air conditioning service and repair center in the area
- Recipient of Tennessee’s “Small Business of the Year” Award
Service Agreement – Level 1
ONE CALL PLANNED MAINTENANCE
$99 per HVAC system
- One complete 16 point heating or air conditioning service check.
- 10% DISCOUNT OFF PARTS AND LABOR ON REPAIR CALLS.
Service Agreement – Level 2
TWO CALL PLANNED MAINTENANCE
$175 per HVAC system Includes:
- Two complete 16 point service checks (Air Conditioning in Spring and Heating in Fall)
- 20% DISCOUNT OFF PARTS AND LABOR ON REPAIR CALLS.
- Priority service. MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 8 AM – 8 pm.
Service Agreement – Level 3
Up to 3-ton: $264 | 4-ton: $274 | 5-ton: $294
Parts replacement guarantee on most major parts at NO ADDED COST.
Service calls for one year at NO ADDED COST and guaranteed 24 hour Priority Service if the situation is deemed an emergency by the service technician on duty.
Reduced rates on replacement of heat exchangers, compressors, coils, and all major 3, 4 & 5 Ton Systems.